History

In 1975, Donald E. Dunn, Stephen C. Dunn and Marvin W. Dunn founded the Dunn Funeral Home. Already a funeral home for many years, the Dunn's increased the number of families served the first year six fold. The business continued to grow and with this growth there have been three additions to the stately 1890’s Victorian structure. The first came in 1977 and the second in 1993 making it possible to have three visitations simultaneously. The third addition enabled the chapels to be expanded into one, if necessary. Also added were a flower receiving room, handicap accessible restrooms and a large lounge where the family can gather to eat and relax. There are also two elevators, one outside and one inside. Our facility provides a family, homelike, comfortable atmosphere for family and friends to gather to pay their final respects to a loved one. We have three large enhanced parlors to accommodate visitation and services, yet still maintaining the family atmosphere and feeling. While trying to lighten the burden of the family during their time of grief, it is our goal to offer complete and thoughtful assistance in every service we provide.

 

Dunn Funeral Home and Peinert Funeral Homes merged in 2012 creating Peinert-Dunn Funeral Homes. We are committed to remaining family owned and operated.

© Dunn Funeral Home | Bowling Green, White House, Waterville & Tontogany, OH - Funeral Home Website Design By Frazer Consultants